The company has a modern and state of the art facility to manufacture pressed and deep-drawn components like Fuel tanks, Fenders, Hoods, Bumpers, Oil sumps, etc and a host of other similar products complying with the highest degree of quality and accuracy. Some of the equipments used for manufacture include
- Conveyorised paint booth with baking facility.
- Circumferential & Longitudinal seam welding machines.
- SPM's for bonnets, Bumpers & Fenders.
- Hydraulic presses (upto 800 Tonnes)
- Power Presses (upto 300 Tonnes)
- Hot phosphating plant
- Conveyor based material handling system for the shop floor
The company also has an in-house tool room facility. This enables us to design and manufacture tools quickly, considerably reducing the lead time to develop new components.
All put together the facility is capable of producing 6000 Metric Tonnes of pressed components & assemblies annually.